Two engineers???

Two engineers were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking at its top. A
woman walked by and asked what they were doing.

“We’re supposed to find the height of this flagpole,” said Sven, “but we don’t have a ladder.”

The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a couple of bolts, and laid the pole down on the ground.
Then she took a tape measure from her pocketbook, took a measurement, announced, “Twenty one feet, six inches,” and walked away.

One engineer shook his head and laughed, “A lot of good that does us. We ask for the height and she gives us the length!”

They both now are in the United States Congress.

Recent Democratic Survey…………

In a recent survey commissioned by President Obama, his supporters have proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower….

The survey was carried out for Democrats by a leading soap and toiletries firm.

The results revealed that 86% of Obama supporters said that they have had sex in the shower. The remaining 14% said they haven’t been to prison yet.

Kinda of brings a tear to your eyes, don’t it?

Sincerely,