I sure hope the ACLU doesn’t find out that a visitor to this site (on “government” land), bowed his head and said a prayer.Somewhere in Colorado…
Once the military.com site opens, it takes a few seconds for the video to automatically start. This is from some dirt bikers along the continental divide near Gunnison, Colorado, where I’m not sure, who stumble upon a Vietnam memorial in the woods. Whoever did it, put a lot of money into it. Spooky, to say the least.
Interesting, I never was aware of it’s existence. Who ever caused it to be there is a true patriot. As usual the government is non committal at best over it…..some vets must be aware of it as I saw numerous 7.62×51 and 30.06 rounds on one of the ledges between the stones.
Hope you can open this and view it at full screen quite interesting to say the least as to the location and how did it get there. My Vietnamese is very rusty, not to say it was very good to start with.
The below information is from a pilot friend (you know who you are), and has described America perfectly.
Conundrum: something that is puzzling or confusing.Here are six conundrums of socialism in the United States of America:
1. America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
And that, my friends, pretty much sums up the USA in the Age of Morons, Mooches, Marxists and Muslims.